Howdy all

DukeBlues

Hatching
Jan 10, 2016
Howdy Folks!!

Raising chickens is going to be a new experience for my wife and I. We live in Lake Worth, Texas. Almost two acres of a pieces of God Country. My name is Stan and my wife name is Susan. We both are retired and looking for something to help keeps us busy. We have always live out of the city and like it vary much. We are lookin' forward to chatting with everyone and learning is the word of the day for us.

See y'all later,
Stan

Very nice to meet you Stan and Susan, Welcome to Backyard chickens. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. You would probably enjoy posting on your state thread and possibly finding over BYCers near you. Just put "Texas" in the search box and it should pop up.

Hi Stan & Susan
welcome-byc.gif

If you haven't done so already, check out the Learning Center. There are a lot of helpful articles there to get you off to a great start:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

If you have questions, feel free to ask. The Search box in the upper left (under the logo) is helpful for finding information too.

Nice to have you here!

Welcome to BYC, Stan and Susan. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas not too far from where you are (Blue Ridge for her, Greenville for me), and I have relatives even closer to you (in Weatherford, TX). Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom