~Howdy, Fellow Chicken Peeps!~

Howdy y'all!
frow.gif

It is great to be back! You see, this is actually a second account that I made in order to have an account attached to my new email. So, I've seen a thing or two on here before. I got started on BYC the first time because I saw a few threads when surfing for chicken info and fell in love with them. I have been hooked since!
I am an intermediate chicken 4-Her and I have learned almost everything that I know through my experience with the club. I have been keeping chickens for almost ten years. And not to brag, but I have owned several fair winner chickens, to my absolute delight! Just this year, my Silver-Laced Polish cockerel won 4-H Grand Champion at the Eastern Idaho State Fair!
Besides doing 4-H, I just love to hang out with chickens. I have earned many nicknames, such as Chicken Whisperer or Chicken Queen, from my extended exposure to those silly birds. They are my life!
For now, I am just chillin' on the cattle ranch, working when it is needed, and taking care of my twenty-four chicken and two duck flock. The current flock includes four roosters, twenty hens, and two silly duckies. We have everything from a Polish to a Cochin and from a Sebright to an Australorp.
I'm not going to share my exact age, but I am a fairly springy spring chicken and I hope to spend the rest of my years surrounded by cooky little birds!
I can't wait to start sharing chicken tips, stories, questions, and, most importantly, fun! The greatest part about being on BYC is the huge welcome!

So here I am, back in the Backyard Chickens!

~ClickCluckMoo~

Greetings from Kansas, ClickCluckMoo, and :welcome! Or I guess that's welcome back! Best wishes to you and your flock. Sounds like you bring a lot of knowledge and experience to the site. Great to have you here! :)

Back
Top Bottom