Howdy from an Urban Homesteader

hippiestink

Crowing
5 Years
May 9, 2015
Bierbeek, Vlaams-Brabant, BE
Hey y'all! I'm Victoria and a Texan who moved last year to Belgium. I'm 23 and lived around country folk all my life, only to end up married to a city slicker! We have two rough collies, two corn snakes, and a small flock of three hens and a rooster. I'm here to learn and talk to other chicken owners and I hope we can all be friends. :)

Hi :welcome Victoria

Glad you could join the flock! You have come to the right place for all the learning and chicken chat. Everyone here to help with any questions that you may have and very friendly. I'm sure you will make lots and lots of new chicken friends here, I certainly have. It's like a whole new family here.

Wishing you the very best of luck with all your animals in the future, your little flock looks great in your avatar pic.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Great to have you join the BYC flock. Collies are such a great breed , I love them, corn snakes not so much
hide.gif

Welcome to BYC, Victoria. Glad you decided join our flock. Which part of Texas are you from? My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC, Victoria! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a nice variety of animals! Wow moving from Texas to Belgium is quite the move! That's very cool that you live there! I've always wanted to travel to that area.

Welcome to BYC, Victoria. Glad you decided join our flock. Which part of Texas are you from? My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.
I'm from San Antonio. Specifically, just outside it in Helotes. OC Panther Alumni and grad from NVC!

Hi
welcome-byc.gif
Victoria

Glad you could join the flock! You have come to the right place for all the learning and chicken chat. Everyone here to help with any questions that you may have and very friendly. I'm sure you will make lots and lots of new chicken friends here, I certainly have. It's like a whole new family here.

Wishing you the very best of luck with all your animals in the future, your little flock looks great in your avatar pic.

Enjoy BYC
frow.gif
Thanks! I love my chickens, I grew up with meat chickens always around (though never for long) so raising my mixed flock is a special joy.

Back
Top Bottom