Howdy From Eastern Oklahoma

City Boy

In the Brooder
Jan 6, 2016
Gans Oklahoma
Just moved out to the country from Denver Colorado in July. 5.5 acres hilly wooded countryside in eastern Oklahoma. 15 Bantams left here by the previous owner who neglected to take good care of these great birds. Now our flock is 32 healthy happy boys and girls. Just completed the conversion of a large 50ft by 10ft out building to our new coop. Now plenty of room for our flock.
Looking forward to gaining a lot of good information from this great resourse.

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC. Great to have you join us. Lucky you for having such space for your flock - goodness only knows what I'd do with so much chicken space! :D

All the best
Ct

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Wow, all that land and such a big building for a coop - maybe you should raise some emus too Welcome to Backyard chickens, glad you joined the flock.

Thanks to everyone ! NFC Debby, drumstick diva, Nickyknack, liz72703, GaryDean26, and CTKen. And I'll be checkin my local state thread too Debby, Thanks a bunch! you guys are awsome!
P.S.
I have around 30 Couchin Standards (eggs) in the incubator now. Hopin for the best. Going to wire wall of a portion of the new coop for them. Gonna let them free range in the fenced part of the back yard since they don't fly. They'll have about a half acre to play around in.
Now off to build a brood box!
Thanks again to all you guys and gals
City Boy

Back
Top Bottom