Howdy from NC!

lizziehollar

In the Brooder
Nov 16, 2020
Kenly, NC
Hey yall! I'm Lizzie and I've been lurking around here for a long while, I figured it's about time I make an account. :) I grew up raising chickens and now own a 7 acre farm with my husband in NC. Our current flock(s): 4 Blue Birchen Marans, 15 easter/olive eggers, 6 Ayam Cemani, 10 muscovy ducks, and currently in the incubator are Swedish Ishbars and Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. I have a background in Biology with a focus on genetics, and have always wanted to develop my own line. Happy to meet yall!

Hey yall! I'm Lizzie and I've been lurking around here for a long while, I figured it's about time I make an account. :) I grew up raising chickens and now own a 7 acre farm with my husband in NC. Our current flock(s): 4 Blue Birchen Marans, 15 easter/olive eggers, 6 Ayam Cemani, 10 muscovy ducks, and currently in the incubator are Swedish Ishbars and Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. I have a background in Biology with a focus on genetics, and have always wanted to develop my own line. Happy to meet yall!
Welcome! Glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom