Howdy from Oklahoma!

Mariella posey

Songster
Apr 29, 2020
I joined a few weeks ago and I'm still figuring this site out but I figured I would introduce myself! For the most part, I'm still a noob when it comes to chickens and duck but I'm always willing to learn!
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? : I have owned chickens my entire life! But I know next to nothing about them :\

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? : I own like 5 but I still live with my mother so I help care for all the chickens on the farm and she owns around 200 including the chicks

(3) What breeds do you have? : Barnyard mix for the most part but I own Cochins! They are just too cute and fluffy!

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? : All honesty I don't like chickens that much... But I do love sitting with my girls (Even though they are still babies) and petting them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? : I'm an aspiring writer! Kind of, I just like to write.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. : Not much I want to touch on here but I do have a dog, 2 cats, a horse, and a few goats!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? : I've known about this group for a few years but I finally joined because my mother decided to go all out this year with chickens and we have had some health issues with owning a larger flock.

I joined a few weeks ago and I'm still figuring this site out but I figured I would introduce myself! For the most part, I'm still a noob when it comes to chickens and duck but I'm always willing to learn!
(3) What breeds do you have? : Barnyard mix for the most part but I own Cochins! They are just too cute and fluffy!
My bantam cochin hens are turning broody! They are fabulous mommies. Welcome to BYC

Back
Top Bottom