Howdy from Texas!

I would like some information all opinions is appreciated this is my first flock of Orpingtons expecially lavender. my question is I got a few birds from a lady good deal really nice lady NPIP USDA certified.and she said that they was (hinjkcs) line but what it is the birds I got from her have white legs and beak but are colored very well. seen a lot of that lines Birds and they're all dark legs that iv seen just about every bird I I had seen has the darker legs as far as the lavenders. I have a couple of other hens and they're not even colored as good and they have the darker legs they they are a lighter lavender almost white. so all opinions and information is highly appreciated. I just wanted to make sure that there pure Orpington where they have the white legs and white beak i will send pic. I figure it is just a genetic thing but would still like to make sure. ???

This is my little flock the two light hens are a real light lavender almost looks white in picture but is just really light lavender.so any information would be great thank you and God bless

I have two roosters with my henss both are colored the same but one has a little bit of the yellowish tint that people called sun damage is that true or do I need to take him out of the flock because I have another younger rooster that's from the same line that don't have it.

Back
Top Bottom