Howdy, Glad to be Aboard

kjanda

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 25, 2014
Central Texas
Joined BYC today after many trips to the site browsing the forums. Always wanted to have a little farm and now that my wife, daughter, and I have a little place in the country we're getting it going with chickens, goats, and some guineas on the way. Right now have 8 laying hens (barnyard), 2 bantam roosters (same), and 12 month-old chicks (think 4 cockerels, 8 hens). Definitely plan on getting some Welsummers, though. Had a neighbor couple houses down with 2 game roosters and no hens so guess where they were all the time?!? They killed the rooster I had before and although that problem is probably resolved now that's why I was visiting the threads on here. We live in Texas and I graduated from Texas A&M and my wife from that other school in Austin ;) Glad to be a member, looking forward to learning a whole bunch.

~Kyle

images

Welcome to BYC!

So glad you could join our community! Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Congratulations on your new farm! Sounds like you will have a busy summer!

Back
Top Bottom