Howdy! I'm new!

Tiffany Wikk

Songster
Mar 26, 2024
Planet Earth
Q. Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
A. This is my first time owning and raising chickens. They hatched July 19th, 2023 and we received them two days later.

Q. How many chickens do you have right now?
A. We ordered 10 but ended up with 12. All of them survived and we still have the 12.

Q. What breeds do you have?
A. We have three Buff Orpingtons, three Lavender Orpingtons, three Speckled Sussex and three Salmon Faverolle.

Q. What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
A. I absolutely love enjoying all of God's creation! My precious little birdies bring much joy to me.

Q. What are some of your other hobbies?
A. I enjoy gardening, art, writing, cooking and baking.

Q. Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
A. @Elspeth Dinsmore is my wonderful sister. My dad built us our awesome coop while my mom has done tons of research and finding them healthy food.
I have a cute little doggy with one floppy ear, named Robyn. She looks like a puppy mixed with a fox but is nearly 13 years old.

Q. Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
A. This is my first time owning and raising chickens. They hatched July 19th, 2023 and we received them two days later.

Q. How many chickens do you have right now?
A. We ordered 10 but ended up with 12. All of them survived and we still have the 12.

Q. What breeds do you have?
A. We have three Buff Orpingtons, three Lavender Orpingtons, three Speckled Sussex and three Salmon Faverolle.

Q. What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
A. I absolutely love enjoying all of God's creation! My precious little birdies bring much joy to me.

Q. What are some of your other hobbies?
A. I enjoy gardening, art, writing, cooking and baking.

Q. Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
A. @Elspeth Dinsmore is my wonderful sister. My dad built us our awesome coop while my mom has done tons of research and finding them healthy food.
I have a cute little doggy with one floppy ear, named Robyn. She looks like a puppy mixed with a fox but is nearly 13 years old.
Welcome to byc Tiffany

Back
Top Bottom