Howdy Y'all!!

Wow!!! What a variety!! I'm overwhelmed with 3 🤣🤣🤣
It kinda is. Along with the 4 chickens, I have 6 ducks. At the 6 month age there are 2 Cayuga, 2 Ancona, one of them is handicap, 1 Blue Swedish, and I just got a Pekin, she is about 10 wks old. She is going to be a support duck for my handicap Ancona so I can take him away from the overbearing flock. They bully him and he just hides all day, but I wouldn't trade them.

It kinda is. Along with the 4 chickens, I have 6 ducks. At the 6 month age there are 2 Cayuga, 2 Ancona, one of them is handicap, 1 Blue Swedish, and I just got a Pekin, she is about 10 wks old. She is going to be a support duck for my handicap Ancona so I can take him away from the overbearing flock. They bully him and he just hides all day, but I wouldn't trade them.
Awwwww!! Well you sound like the best mama for them!! I am so excited to learn more and more as I go. I am fascinated with my littles and their antics. I dont think I'd get anything done with the menagerie you have lol. But then again I just have a menagerie of different species and it is hard to get anything done other than care for them lol!

Back
Top Bottom