Howdy

Tastelikechicn

Hatching
Jan 17, 2016
No birds, no coop, no nothing, I have been doing research on chicken stuff. At this point I have about half a clue. I look forward to asking many stupid questions. Glory

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. The only stupid question is the one that should have been asked that wasn't. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Glad you joined the flock. Actually it is better to research First, get birds Later, when you are prepared for them. You might also like to visit the "Raising Backyard Chickens," forum.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. Enjoy your research and do let us know when you have gotten further down the line towards getting your chickens.

Remember- there's no such thing as a stupid question! None of us are hard-wired with chicken raising knowledge. We are all here to help you out, so just fire away with any questions you may have.

All the best

Ct

welcome-byc.gif

Always feel free to ask questions, there's a ton of information available here and a lot of helpful, knowledgeable members. And everyone was new at some point! Don't forget to try the Search feature in the upper left corner (under the logo) to help you find things.

It's nice to have you here Glory!

Thank yall for the warm welcome. I just started keeping bees this last Summer. Figured Chickens can't be all that hard. Bees will drive you slap crazy but I'm learning. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom