Howdy

Paymaster

In the Brooder
Jun 15, 2016
Ehpesus Georgia
Hi all! I am new here and thank you for allowing me to join in. I am 64 years old, married with three kids and nine grand kids.One of my daughters, son in law and two grand kids live here with us. I want to show my grand kids a little of what country livin is. I have a garden and am planning a chicken pen and coup. I was raised in the country and have had chickens all my childhood life but has been years since I raised any. I found this forum thru Pinterest and thought I would join up. Thanks again for the add.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You are never too old to keep a flock of chickens...is what I always say. Lots of us are not spring chickens either!
wink.png

Make yourself at home here and if you do have any questions, feel free to ask.

So pull up a roost bar and join in on all the chicken chat! :)

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I'm sure your grandchildren will really enjoy the whole chicken experience as I'm sure you will too! It's a great way to get kids involved in caring for animals and some fresh air too. My son really enjoys ours, especially the young chicks. Wishing you the very best of luck with your venture back into chickens.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Thank you for joining BYC and please remember us at Xmas, Santa. lol

Thanks. I grow a beard from July to February. I get quite a kick out of little kids lookin and pointing at me while my wife and I shop. I have been doing this for several years. I had my first Santa gig this past year. I was invited to ride a float in our town Christmas parade in full Santa get up. It was great.

Thanks. I grow a beard from July to February. I get quite a kick out of little kids lookin and pointing at me while my wife and I shop. I have been doing this for several years. I had my first Santa gig this past year. I was invited to ride a float in our town Christmas parade in full Santa get up. It was great.
Holy CROW...You DO look like Santa Claus!! :lol:
For sure!! We have two now!! This is @willzpapa from granny's house ~
A Santa convention!!

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock!
thumbsup.gif
Believe me, chickens will give you so much entertainment and enjoyment! I started off with 6 hens 3 years ago and now I'm stuck with 27 great chickens!!!
yesss.gif
If I had the room I'd probably have 50 or 60 by now! But I plan to get up to that number some day, (hopefully) I'll have even more than that!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom