Howdy!

alikate3

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2017
Pierce City, MO
Hello! My name is Alicia. My fiancée and I live on our little farm in MO. I've had chickens before but I'm definitely not an expert, and I'm ALWAYS full of questions! I figured since I spend tons of time a day on here I might as well throw myself into the pot. I currently have (all about a week or so old) some buff orpingtons, black australorps, wyndottes, cuckoo and black marans, welsummers, black jersey giants, and barred rock. I can't wait to watch them grow!

Greetings from Kansas, alikate3, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us! I've passed through your town a few times on my trips to Table Rock! Nice part of the world! Happy you are finding BYC useful - it truly is a great place to come for poultry knowledge and even a few laughs. Make sure you visit the MO thread in this link if you want to chat with other Show Me State poultry enthusiasts: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/73271/calling-any-one-from-missouri
Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!!

Hi Alicia and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us.

Best wishes
CT

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Alicia, it's nice to have you join us! What a nice mixed flock you have, enjoy!

G’Day from down under Alicia
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom