Hows it going from N.C.

Foghorn J. Leghorn

Songster
5 Years
Mar 6, 2018
Central N.C.
What's up everyone! Been lurking around here for a while and really enjoy all the stories and great information. My wife and I have 7 kids, 2 dogs, (a Beagle and a Pit/Boxer mix) and 7 White Leghorns. 3 roos and 4 hens, need more hens, less roos... BUT....straight run! We have had the chickens for almost a yr now and this being the first time we've owned chickens, it has been exciting and entertaining! We're already thinking of adding some color to our flock. I will post pics later on. Thanks for reading, and for this wonderful site!

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
:yesss:We are glad you joined our flock.
Jump right in and make yourself at home.
(pssttt...Boxer dogs rule!)
This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

CURRENT COOP CONTEST click here >>#1

The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

Welcome Wagon.gif
Welcome to Backyard Chickens!

That is how it starts--add color to the flock....get pretty colored eggs....And the the goat....

advanced chicken math.jpg

What fun!

G’Day from down under Foghorn J. Leghorn :frow Welcome!

Wow! I am surprised that username was not already taken.

I am also pleased that you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you include your general location on your profile, this will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out. One of these two might be of assistance when you "add some colour" [aka Chicken Math ;)]:
Topic of the Week - Integrating Chicks into an Adult Flock
Topic of the Week - Adding New Chickens to the Flock

Yes, please do share Pictures and Stories of your flock. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Back
Top Bottom