HR 875 - This is chilling new proposed legislation...

One step being taken by about 25 states so far has been to claim SOVEREIGNTY. Arizona did this in early January 2009 before the current administration was in place. Following is just the introdution but you can look it up for yourself. This piece of legislation basically tells the federal government to stay out of our back yard and let us (the State) handle our own business!

We the people still need to write, phone, email and protest to our representatives! We should also "lobby" against those who would vote "for" these bills. We need to bombard the Senate and House with our concerns. Not just yours from your State but to EVERY Senater and House Rep

REFERENCE TITLE: sovereignty; tenth amendment.
State of Arizona
House of Representatives
Forty-ninth Legislature
First Regular Session
HCR 2024
Introduced by
Representatives Burges, Ash, Biggs, Boone, Gowan, Mason, Montenegro,
Pancrazi, Seel, Williams: Barto, Campbell CL, Court, Crandall, Crump,
Driggs, Fleming, Goodale, Hendrix, Kavanagh, Lesko, McComish, McGuire,
Miranda B, Murphy, Nichols, Pratt, Quelland, Stevens, Tobin, Weiers JP,
Senator Harper
A CONCURRENT RESOLUTION
CLAIMING SOVEREIGNTY UNDER THE TENTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE
UNITED STATES OVER CERTAIN POWERS, SERVING NOTICE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TO CEASE AND DESIST CERTAIN MANDATES AND PROVIDING THAT CERTAIN FEDERAL
LEGISLATION BE PROHIBITED OR REPEALED.
(TEXT

Sorry, This was just too good not to print for Y'all.
The actual passed bill HRC 2024 State of Arizona:

Whereas, the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
2 reads as follows: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the
3 Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States
4 respectively, or to the people"; and
5 Whereas, the Tenth Amendment defines the total scope of federal power as
6 being that specifically granted by the Constitution of the United States and
7 no more; and
8 Whereas, the scope of power defined by the Tenth Amendment means that
9 the federal government was created by the states specifically to be an agent
10 of the states; and
11 Whereas, today, in 2009, the states are demonstrably treated as agents
12 of the federal government; and
13 Whereas, many federal laws are directly in violation of the Tenth
14 Amendment to the Constitution of the United States; and
15 WHEREAS, the Tenth Amendment assures that we, the people of the United
16 States of America and each sovereign state in the Union of States, now have,
17 and have always had, rights the federal government may not usurp; and
18 Whereas, Article IV, section 4, United States Constitution, says in
19 part, "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a
20 Republican Form of Government", and the Ninth Amendment states that "The
21 enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to
22 deny or disparage others retained by the people"; and
23 Whereas, the United States Supreme Court has ruled in New York v. United
24 States, 112 S. Ct. 2408 (1992), that Congress may not simply commandeer the
25 legislative and regulatory processes of the states; and
26 Whereas, a number of proposals from previous administrations and some
27 now pending from the present administration and from Congress may further
28 violate the Constitution of the United States.
29 Therefore
30 Be it resolved by the House of Representatives of the State of Arizona, the
31 Senate concurring, that:
32 1. That the State of Arizona hereby claims sovereignty under the Tenth
33 Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not
34 otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the
35 Constitution of the United States.
36 2. That this Resolution serves as notice and demand to the federal
37 government, as our agent, to cease and desist, effective immediately,
38 mandates that are beyond the scope of these constitutionally delegated
39 powers.
40 3. That all compulsory federal legislation that directs states to
41 comply under threat of civil or criminal penalties or sanctions or requires
42 states to pass legislation or lose federal funding be prohibited or repealed.
43 4. That the Secretary of State of the State of Arizona transmit copies
44 of this resolution to the President of the United States, the President of
45 the United States Senate, the Speaker of the United States House of
46 Representatives, the Speaker of the House and the President of the Senate of
47 each state's legislature and each Member of Congress from the State of
48 Arizona.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Awesome!

Quote:
Yes, that's precisely what HR 875 is intended to accomplish - or at least aid in facilitating it: a DICTATORSHIP.

American needs to WAKE UP and SMELL THE COFFEE before it's too late...which isn't very far off. Even those who raise food for their own consumption - just like Rooster8402- will be subject to this federal intrusion with onerous regulations on everything they do - replete with requisite "inspections," fines, imprisonment, confiscation of property, etc. - resulting in the annihilation of any citizen's ability to live independently of the federal government. The goal is for complete control over society.

This sounds "black helicopter-ish" but it's also the truth and if we don't take an interest in what's happening in DC with the bills these suddenly emboldened legislators are submitting, and just live our lives in a trance singing "la-la-la-la-la it will never happen here blah blah blah" then we are certainly doomed to bequeathing to our offspring a lifetime of servitude.

And we will suffer the consequences of our inaction...in this life or the next.

If we value the ability and freedom to raise own food for ourselves and our families, or purchase or barter food with our neighbors and communities - and if we don't want the federal government to control our ability to provide for ourselves or our families - we must shed our indifference and find our voice.

This is one bill among MANY that have sneaked into "committee" by nefarious legislators who don't want the "unwashed masses" to know what they are doing...until it's too late.

This should scare us all.

http://www.ftcldf.org/news/news-02mar2009.htm

Please don't think I'm a fruitcake for saying what I'm about to say, I'm not. I'm just an average, run-of-the-mill mother. A mom who happens to have gotten a few chickens as pets for the kids (and myself!)... pets that give us a treat when they feel so inclined. We don't get enough eggs to sell, or to share with neighbors. Heck, we don't even get 3 eggs/day from our girls, two of which are banties. We're definitely not farmers, or anything close.

Anyway, I've been a Christian for 12 years and I study Biblical prophecy quite a bit. What I'm seeing happening in our government, and around the world, is lining right up with what the Bible says will happen before a one world ruler comes on the scene. Read the following for yourselves and think about what is going on with our economy... with bills such as HR 875... with the world.

On the economic scene, the trend is toward poverty for the masses with wealth concentrated into the hands of very few people. These controllers of the wealth will be the kings of commerce and banking and also be the power behind politics of the world. Small businesses are merged into larger companies and the larger companies merge with themselves to increase profits. The result is huge multi-national companies that have no allegiance to any community, state, nation or people, whose only allegiance is to increased profits for management and shareholders. The result is workers who are little more than peasants and presidents of companies who are more and more like kings. It will be these "kings" who usher in the world dictator to protect their wealth and power. Expect all commerce, buying and selling, to be controlled by a mark on the right hand or forehead of every person who wants to participate in the economy. Only those people with the mark will be able to buy and sell, but the consequences of taking the mark is eternal damnation (Rev 14:9-11). http://www.raptureready.com

An interesting read... http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/03/17/deseno_road_to_serfdom/
hmm.png

For current news events and how they align with Biblical prophecy... http://prophecytoday.com/​

Quote:
Yes, that's precisely what HR 875 is intended to accomplish - or at least aid in facilitating it: a DICTATORSHIP.

American needs to WAKE UP and SMELL THE COFFEE before it's too late...which isn't very far off. Even those who raise food for their own consumption - just like Rooster8402- will be subject to this federal intrusion with onerous regulations on everything they do - replete with requisite "inspections," fines, imprisonment, confiscation of property, etc. - resulting in the annihilation of any citizen's ability to live independently of the federal government. The goal is for complete control over society.

This sounds "black helicopter-ish" but it's also the truth and if we don't take an interest in what's happening in DC with the bills these suddenly emboldened legislators are submitting, and just live our lives in a trance singing "la-la-la-la-la it will never happen here blah blah blah" then we are certainly doomed to bequeathing to our offspring a lifetime of servitude.

And we will suffer the consequences of our inaction...in this life or the next.

If we value the ability and freedom to raise own food for ourselves and our families, or purchase or barter food with our neighbors and communities - and if we don't want the federal government to control our ability to provide for ourselves or our families - we must shed our indifference and find our voice.

This is one bill among MANY that have sneaked into "committee" by nefarious legislators who don't want the "unwashed masses" to know what they are doing...until it's too late.

This should scare us all.

http://www.ftcldf.org/news/news-02mar2009.htm

Please don't think I'm a fruitcake for saying what I'm about to say, I'm not. I'm just an average, run-of-the-mill mother. A mom who happens to have gotten a few chickens as pets for the kids (and myself!)... pets that give us a treat when they feel so inclined. We don't get enough eggs to sell, or to share with neighbors. Heck, we don't even get 3 eggs/day from our girls, two of which are banties. We're definitely not farmers, or anything close.

Anyway, I've been a Christian for 12 years and I study Biblical prophecy quite a bit. What I'm seeing happening in our government, and around the world, is lining right up with what the Bible says will happen before a one world ruler comes on the scene. Read the following for yourselves and think about what is going on with our economy... with bills such as HR 875... with the world.

On the economic scene, the trend is toward poverty for the masses with wealth concentrated into the hands of very few people. These controllers of the wealth will be the kings of commerce and banking and also be the power behind politics of the world. Small businesses are merged into larger companies and the larger companies merge with themselves to increase profits. The result is huge multi-national companies that have no allegiance to any community, state, nation or people, whose only allegiance is to increased profits for management and shareholders. The result is workers who are little more than peasants and presidents of companies who are more and more like kings. It will be these "kings" who usher in the world dictator to protect their wealth and power. Expect all commerce, buying and selling, to be controlled by a mark on the right hand or forehead of every person who wants to participate in the economy. Only those people with the mark will be able to buy and sell, but the consequences of taking the mark is eternal damnation (Rev 14:9-11). http://www.raptureready.com

An interesting read... http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/03/17/deseno_road_to_serfdom/
hmm.png

For current news events and how they align with Biblical prophecy... http://prophecytoday.com/​

Thank-you. You are a very smart fruitcake.
smile.png
I believe I am also...
thumbsup.gif

Funny, for the past few years my husband has been saying, "For what is coming to take place the "Powers That Be" to have control of these five areas of life..

Banks/Financial exchange
Heathcare
Fuel/Energy
Food Supply
Housing

We are almost there.....

Prepare for CHANGE... whether you believe in it or not. What is coming upon the Earth will make the Nazis, the Holocaust and WW !! look like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

Keep Looking UP...

Last edited:
Actually this topic has been previosly discussed about 7 times.
lol.png

But if we want to keep discussing it, why does it matter? Obviosly there are people that did not see the other posts. And if you dont want to discuss it, don't click on it!

As for the 'exemptions' that is definitely a matter of debate. It is alittle confusing in the wording, and we dont all agree on what the exemptions mean. That doesnt mean we havent read the actual bill. Please dont be so hasty to assume the worst about people.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom