Hubby called my chickes............

StrayMagnet

Songster
8 Years
Jul 10, 2011
W. Georgia
SPOILD BRATS!!!!

Monday night I made myself some Taco's.. and hubby and the kids Sketti. I purposely made TOO much of both. same with lunch that day.. I on purpose mad 1 extra pack of Ramen noodles.. and saved half the pack aside . so I tossed ALL my extra stuff (Rice, sketi. and ramen noodles) in a big bowl. and that morn I bought a lil container of diffrent fruite and veggies from the STore from the salad an fruite bar.. Well I gathred it all up at the end of the night.. pourd a little bit of their Seed/oat mix on top. and Set out to go outdoors to give them their nightime feeding.

Hubby see's what I have on the plate and says.> What the heck u gonna do with that?
I said. its for the chickens? he said All that is for them.. I said YUP.. he said They are sure spoilde "*$*$#" rotten.. No wounder their all fat! do you think they eat like that in the wild???

I said A. Chickens are not wild animals.. and YES they do. if someone tossed this out and they were strays (Like our chicken was) they would eat it.

LOL then today I stopped again to the store and got them a container of COttage chesse.. and added some watermellon from the Fruite n salad bar again.. and he lauged n shook his head as I headed outside to feed it to them LOL!!!! he thinks I"m insane!

big_smile.png
nothin wrong with that!!!! tell him it makes the eggs sweeter,n you 'll get more per dozen. lololol

Yeah, I always 'accidentally' make twice as much oatmeal for my breakfast, and 'accidentally' serve up one extra lamb chop (yep, they get the lamb chop sometimes). SPOILT.
tongue2.gif

aw lol all my friends call my chickens spoiled too lol thats why they wont eat any corn because i cook for them twice a day. luckily i am vegan so i dont know if i eat chicken feed or chickens eat my feed lol but we are all happy
big_smile.png
youre chickens sound very lucky

I don't get it!
hu.gif
I thought everyone treated their chicks this way! I mean, it's what they expect, right??!! We think we are the masters, but in reality the chicks are in control! It's all in the stink-eye! BRING ME TREATS< BRING ME TREATS! Mental telepathy!
lau.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom