Hubby Is going to Kill me....... LOL!

kelseygirl707

Dances with Chickens
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Lakeport, Ca.
So my Hubby just told me that his mom is going to be giving me Cash for my Birthday this Sunday, and I'm thinking........ MORE HATCHING EGGS!!!! But Shhhhh.... DO NOT TELL HUBBY, He's gonna kill me!
lau.gif
I'm lucky he loves me so much, or I'd be sleepin in the Coop, LOL! I can't help it if I know I have a Sucker for a husband who can't stay mad at me
big_smile.png
And it's all his fault anyway, he's the one who got me an incubator for my Birthday, and then when I decided after a week that the LG we got sucks, he bought me the Hovabator 1588 online last night. I feel so loved!

So I'm thinking More Silkie eggs, some Bearded Splashes perhaps? I'm so excited! I even decided to candle an egg this morning after only 4 days, and it has a definate Blob with veining! I don't know what breed it came from, but who cares, it's developing!
ya.gif

I gotta say Mr. Rodgers was right, it is a lovely day in the neighbor hood!

Have a Wonderful day all!

Oh and I should Mention, so I don't sound horribly selfish, I love him more than I could ever put into words too! And support him every step of the way with his VW Baja Bug project, and everything he does for that matter, in fact I love getting in and gettin greasy workin on the bug too!

Last edited:
Well he only just bought the incubator last night, what's he expect, you to sit looking at it empty?? Of course you have to buy eggs with it.. can't waste that purchase and have it sitting around not being used!
big_smile.png

Nancy

Oh and Happy early Birthday!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
LOL, I wish it worked that way, but the reason we bought the 1588 is not only because of the better temp, but also because I have two hatch dates for the eggs I have in the LG, so the LG will become the hatcher. But I still have about 6 spots left in the turner, and I have my eye on 6 Silkie eggs online that are fairly close to where I live, so I hope the short journey will help them arrive safely.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom