Hubby Spotted This MUSHROOM From the Car!!!

Quote:
Maple!! You are my cheeeezeburrrger!!
love.gif

Quote:
Feelin a little better...but still feelin "it" and tired and a lil weak...but the dr. said, well, you just had a heart attack...um yeah?...and plus the meds...kinda figured...he says with time i should be less tired and do another echo in 2 months.

no bedpans for me please....

i've got my old shepard doggy i've been havin to tend to...she's really gettin old. sniff sniff...my baby.

then there's those messy baby ducks...man, they grow big fast.

now I got peeps hatched out...so the dr. was like, do you work? and i'm like...i'm a stay at home mom, i got a 3 and a 7 yr. old and i got chickens and ducks...ha ha...that's work.

hugs,
g

Quote:
Feelin a little better...but still feelin "it" and tired and a lil weak...but the dr. said, well, you just had a heart attack...um yeah?...and plus the meds...kinda figured...he says with time i should be less tired and do another echo in 2 months.

no bedpans for me please....

i've got my old shepard doggy i've been havin to tend to...she's really gettin old. sniff sniff...my baby.

then there's those messy baby ducks...man, they grow big fast.

now I got peeps hatched out...so the dr. was like, do you work? and i'm like...i'm a stay at home mom, i got a 3 and a 7 yr. old and i got chickens and ducks...ha ha...that's work.

hugs,
g

Yes, please take it as easy as you possibly can!
hugs.gif

What kind of quackers did you get? I have calls and muscovies. They are a blast.

Back
Top Bottom