hubby update

NoZolbitty

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 22, 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yesterday I visited my husband in stepdown and thanks to god and your prayers he is seeming a bit more aware. I asked him if he wanted to watch TV and answer by squeezing mt hand once for yes and two for no. He squeezed once he did watch the program when he was awake.

Best wishes for continued improvement.
hugs.gif

That sounds like good news that he was aware enough to answer a question.
Fingers crossed for him.. :fl

Great news that he is stable enough to be transferred to a stepdown unit. Sounds like a big improvement. Glad that be is responding to you. Sleep and rest IS VERY IMPORTANT for both of you right now. Please remember to take care of yourself and get some rest. Thai have a whole team to look after your husband, and we don't need you to get rundown. Remember YOU are going to be the one to take care of him when he comes home.

Not meaning to jump in and sound like a bad guy, but I see it all the time. The ill family member comes home from hospital, then spouse ends up in hospital with stress and exhaustion. So please take care of yourself.

Maye

Thank you, you're not alone, I've got family, and staff from the dialysis unit keep on me to do just that as well as eating enough protein. I spend enough time in hospitals I don't want todo it now.
By the way , concerning your avatar, Is that a Rocky Mountain horse I see?

I'm glad he's doing better. Hope he recovers completely
fl.gif

Thank you, you're not alone, I've got family, and staff from the dialysis unit keep on me to do just that as well as eating enough protein. I spend enough time in hospitals I don't want todo it now.
     By the way , concerning your avatar, Is that a Rocky Mountain horse I see?

Your family is right about staying on you to take care of yourself first..... So then you can take care of your husband.

YES, She is a Rocky Mountain Horse. And a great one at that, she rides, drives and loves to work cows. And the icing on the cake is she is one of the very smooooth ones. Her sire is Blue Man McGUIRE, he is out of the last mare to leave Sam Tuttel farm. So yes, that smooth.

Maye

Back
Top Bottom