Hudson Valley NY *chat thread*

I'm not sure how far you are from these, but there is one in Highland on May15th and the 29th. There is also the Sussex County Poultry Show on the 14th of May. And May 1st is Schaghticoke, that's pretty far, but it's HUGE. Sloansville is also far, they have one every month

i know about sloansville and the schaghticoke one and i have been looking for info on the highland one so thank you for that!, do you happen to have the address for the one in highland, im not sure i remember how to get there lol i was there all last year.

I'm not sure how far you are from these, but there is one in Highland on May15th and the 29th. There is also the Sussex County Poultry Show on the 14th of May. And May 1st is Schaghticoke, that's pretty far, but it's HUGE. Sloansville is also far, they have one every month
Highland is on routes 44/55 - Black Creek Ranch, kind of hidden from view. They have a commercial kitchen and sell food there also. Very deceiving, the food is good

Highland is on routes 44/55 - Black Creek Ranch, kind of hidden from view. They have a commercial kitchen and sell food there also. Very deceiving, the food is good

Thank you! i will be there i have eaten their food before too it is good, very nice people there.

Back
Top Bottom