Hudson Valley NY *chat thread*

I've got tow cockerels for sale in Garrison NY near the Peekskill metro north station. One is pure cream legbar from "olive egg farm" and the other is a CCL cross. Take both for $20 or the pure CCL for $15 and the cross for $10. I can meet you in Fishkill at the blue seal tomorrow morning or you at the Peekskill or Garrison train stations or on rout 6 in Mahopac.
There boys have been raised with kids and dogs, the prettier of the two is the cross (there's a chance he's also pure just the darker shade).

They were hatched around Valentine's Day and have a tiny little bantam that they don't bother who's about the size of a 3 week old large fowl chick. No signs of people aggression yet.

I'm posting here to hopefully get someone local.

Thanks in advance!
Kate

Hey all, I wanted to let everyone here know I'll be at the Cortlandt poultry supply store tomorrow on crompond rd. I will have:
5 pure Icelandic chicks
4 pure bantam amaraucana, one wheaten and three Wild silver
4 bantam buff brahma
And one teeny tiny silver quilled old English game bantam.

I also still have the u and black split to blue laced red wyandottes

I'm accepting offers at this point... I didn't get to far with my craigslist ad...
I'm in southern Garrison about 10 minutes from the Peekskill train station.
I was asking $10 each on the Icelandic and amaraucana and $4 each on the buff brahma but I'll take fair offers of you take all. They are 3 weeks on Wednesday. I can meet you in Fishkill or 20 minutes from the Peekskill train station. Please send me an email at "sugarstark at yahoo dot com

Does anyone have ducks they're willing to sell? Breed doesn't matter, but I'd prefer females. I have one 3 year old duck that's by herself, looking for a companion for her. TIA

Does anyone have ducks they're willing to sell? Breed doesn't matter, but I'd prefer females. I have one 3 year old duck that's by herself, looking for a companion for her. TIA

Just to let you know, there is a poultry supply store in Cortlandt manor on old crompond rd that has an assortment of ducklings at 5/$30 I think, they also ha e an assortment of other things hatching and available. If you haven't yet been there it might be worth a trip just for the feed and supplies. I am in no way affiliated but Rob the owner and developer of "the ultimate brooder" allows me to meet with the buyers of my chicks there on Sundays.

Just to let you know, there is a poultry supply store in Cortlandt manor on old crompond rd that has an assortment of ducklings at 5/$30 I think, they also ha e an assortment of other things hatching and available. If you haven't yet been there it might be worth a trip just for the feed and supplies. I am in no way affiliated but Rob the owner and developer of "the ultimate brooder" allows me to meet with the buyers of my chicks there on Sundays.

Thanks, I have several 5 week old Anconas in my garage, they're just too small to put out with my one female duck. We had a fox attack on Sunday, and she lost her two sisters. Looking for a companion for her. Do you still have Icelandic chicks? How old are they?

Thanks, I have several 5 week old Anconas in my garage, they're just too small to put out with my one female duck. We had a fox attack on Sunday, and she lost her two sisters. Looking for a companion for her.  Do you still have Icelandic chicks? How old are they?

I do still have 3 Icelandic chicks left, as well as 4 bantam amaraucana (one wheaten and three silver) and the lonely little silver quilled old english. If you're interested please let me know, I'm still looking for peafowl or black east indie or white call eggs.
I also have some laced Wyandotte grow outs.

Back
Top Bottom