HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

Quote:
This is exactly what I was thinking! Just rushed over there to click Like! LOL

I think this is great, I have another forum that had outgrown the home and made a big change. They use tapatalk as the Mobile setup too so I'm so excited that I'll be able to access the 2 sites I visit most with one app! WOOO
And just YAY! Can't wait!

Hmmm, I don't know. I like the unlimited photo storage, but I like BYC the way it is now. I do hope that posting photos is easier for new people to learn.

Quote:
No, there are no other sites like BYC! There are, however, sites that are similar, that have many of the same members. Look at the bottom of the screen and you will see links to "Gardens" "Herds" and "Sufficient Self." Those are the sister sites.

I want to know more about the auction page . Will it not allow automatic bidding as the current one does ? I tried to access the new site but could not get on with my smart phone. Does that mean I will have to buy a new app?

It's all Geek to me, but I am looking forward to muddling my way through the changes!!
big_smile.png

I like just about everything!
thumbsup.gif
Except... Well... The way the message board will LOOK. It's not pretty anymore.
sad.png
Now it looks just like every other message board out there. *sigh* I liked the dark blue. Oh well, you have to take new houses as they are.
big_smile.png

Okay, now that my change-hating self has had her moment to pout, great job staff, for putting this all together! The tapatalk thing has me really eggcited.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom