Huge GAMEFOWL Malay x O Shamo Pair

onagadori

Songster
9 Years
Oct 17, 2010
North Texas
We have one pair of Malay x OShamo Gamefowl. These are going to be huge birds.. They are already very large and are about 4-5 months old.. Will sell the pair for $250.. This is the only pair we have and shipping on the pair will be $120 because of the huge size of them.. Will be boxed individually and then taped together. Shipping is via usps EXPRESS mail only and will be fully insured for the purchase price. Please message with any questions. Thanks.
DSC_1019.JPG

DSC_1019.JPG
DSC_1072.JPG

I dont have a mottled one but I probably have a mottled split to get 50% mottled offspring
My heart is really set on a mottled/spangled. I don’t plan on hatching much if any. I just want one running around. Their so beautiful. If you know where I might find one, please let me know :)

I’m hoping to find one ASAP that can be raised with one of my pullets. I’m kind of desperate lol. Please do let me know :)

Just checking if you’ve had a chance to look through your birds lately? If you’ve spotted anymore with multicolors? I have a lonely hen looking for her own stag :)

Back
Top Bottom