Huge thank you and ..... Who did that?

Jena

The Welsh Witch
11 Years
Nov 2, 2008
Cardiff
Ok, I am now a day older, and I am up and about, girls are fed the dog is out playing with his new toys, and I have had time to sit down for a cup of coffee, 2 rounds of toast and a few minutes to contemplate the world as a grown up....lol... fat chance.

I had a read through some post while thinking how to thank everyone that sent me wishes yesterday and turned a very mundane day into a fun one.

Then as I was browsing, I reeled through some posts and then stopped.....

i went back again, I looked again for a few minutes this time.... then I moved on and then came back again....

Hmmmm suddenly I am a gold feather member??????

Hence the question.... I may be galloping at an alarming rate towards senility but I don't really have the ability to wave a magic wand, other than to make people laugh at my total ineptitude, and I am sure I spelt that wrong and probably all the rest of this too. for an english scholar my brain is on holiday this morning. Forgive me. Old age does not come alone. We need more sleep not less.

Something I have learned in the last several years is that it is totally possible to make really good genuine friends across vast distances, and to meet people you like and appreciate all across the world. I like the internet... but in the last few months since I took a real risk of looking totally stupid, (which I do frequently) amongst my family and friends, neighbours and associates, and bought 4 little Black Rock girls , and then once again driven by my son and a desire to do my best for these lovely little feathery bundles I joined BYC. What an amazing place!!!

It is still there I went back to check.... lol... I thought I was having an illusion based mind warp. lol..... well something like that....
hu.gif

Well I dont know who did it but I have a few suspicions, but the sentiment is meant for all of you anyway.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

To each and all of you. I had a really good day yesterday and despite being home alone most of the day, I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday.

It was really good to feel that I could share a day with some wonderful people who may be miles away, but took some time to share a time with me.

What a difference a Back Yard Chicken can make eh?

Thank you everyone, and thank you so much for the feather.

frow.gif

We need a new smiley of an old woman leaning on a stick... with a great big smile.... Thank you friends.
love.gif

BYC is the best place to be. Brilliant.

hugs.gif
So glad you had a good birthday! But how can you be home alone with all the creatures there?
big_smile.png

Thank you all and Ranchie,

The girls were happily up on their roost, and the dog was curled up on his new doggy blanket, saves my carpet from collie fur.... but he was busy snoring while I was posting here. Only the goldfish were peeping over my shoulder from their Biorb on the dresser.

But thanks to you all I was ensured of the very best of company, thank you.

And whoever provided the feather, I will wear it with pride in the back of my headband. lol......

frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom