Huh...Wha....Are you serious!!

Quote:
Personally, I wouldn't have admitted to the pee smell. That's the wrong way to advertise. Instead of "slight urine smell", I would have said, "mattress has the essence of saltwater, reminding you of the beach as you drift off to sleep."

Or just stupid enough to believe that someone would want it
hu.gif

Hmm maybe they are in a college town?

Bet a "slight" smell is better than most of the frat guys mattresses
big_smile.png

And yes I live in a college town and have cleaned a frat house

Quote:
Ding, Ding, Ding You win the prize! That is exactly why - who wants to pay the extra $10 to dipose of a mattress when someone might take it for free.

You would be surprised. We bought a new bed this summer, gave our son who had moved out our old matresses. He put HIS old matressess out on the curb and I mean they were old and yes smelled like cat pee (he had a male kitten uneutered that was causing problems) Anywho he was going to put the pickup tags on them the next day and before he could they actually got taken. There is a homeless camp not to far from where he lives though so maybe that is where they went?

I would just take the frame and headboard and discard the rest (better yet, leave it at their place so you don't have to pay disposal fees at the dump).

Back
Top Bottom