Hula hoop club

Anyone still hooping? What are your results? I just got mine today, have to put it together yet. This terrible english is giving me a migraine🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20210916_143303581.jpg
    IMG_20210916_143303581.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20210916_143350743.jpg
    IMG_20210916_143350743.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 5
Anyone still hooping? What are your results? I just got mine today, have to put it together yet. This terrible english is giving me a migraine🤣
You know I am.
I have actually lost at least an inch off of my waist since starting.
I do other excercise too..but the hula hoop is the main thing I have done on a regular basis.
I went to buy work pants about a month ago and was shocked when I tried on a size 4 and they fit. :eek:

You know I am.
I have actually lost at least an inch off of my waist since starting.
I do other excercise too..but the hula hoop is the main thing I have done on a regular basis.
I went to buy work pants about a month ago and was shocked when I tried on a size 4 and they fit. :eek:
Awesome job! And you really convinced me to get one so thank you. I just got done trying mine, I can keep it up for about 15 or 20 rotations then I lose it. But I'll keep trying! And it does hurt so I put on a sweatshirt(🔥🥵) which seems to help

Awesome job! And you really convinced me to get one so thank you. I just got done trying mine, I can keep it up for about 15 or 20 rotations then I lose it. But I'll keep trying! And it does hurt so I put on a sweatshirt(🔥🥵) which seems to help
That bulky sweatshirt will make you drop it.
The second and third day, what I done was wear one of those tight fitting body shaper style tops and I tucked a wash cloth folded in half under it where the hoop was hurting me and making bruises.
Try to find something tighter to wear.
Also..practice recovering your hoop by bending your knees slightly when it starts to slip.

The second and third day, what I done was wear one of those tight fitting body shaper style tops and I tucked a wash cloth folded in half under it where the hoop was hurting me and making bruises.
Also..practice recovering your hoop by bending your knees slightly when it starts to slip.

Every video I watched said to wear bulky clothes! I'll watch your video now and see what's best for me. Thanks!

Every video I watched said to wear bulky clothes! I'll watch your video now and see what's best for me. Thanks!
Well..I can agree with trying to find something thick and not slick. But I sure can't keep it going with anything bulky on. I actually prefer bare skin the best. Now that it doesn't hurt anymore.

Back
Top Bottom