Hula hoop club

Pics
@tripletfeb
Come see!

I was just using the mini's phone recording a video of me doing it so I could make a gif...
I am currently trying to send the video to myself from his phone so I can upload it to YouTube.
I almost peed in my pants.
IMG_20210605_153451.gif

Well, here's my 7 day report.
Weight loss.. 1.5 lbs. If course as we women know a pound or 5 can fluctuate pretty easily in a weeks time regardless. However, it is the lowest number I've seen on a scale in dang near 20 years. 🤪
Inches..
Maybe a fraction of an inch off the waist, no significant change in the hips.

So. Does this work?
I'm going to still say yes... But I think anything that gets you moving more than you were previously, along with a healthy diet is going to work.
I am betting some of those tick tock nutters probably started doing this and changed their lifestyle significantly along with it. Any sudden drastic change in lifestyle should yield you some results.
For me I think I've reached a point where I'm not going to see a whole lot of changes body wise. I ain't no skinny gal never have been never will be. 😂
Is it still worth doing..
I say absolutely.
If it's fun for you.
I think it's fun and I'm more likely to stick with doing something I find entertaining.
Is it mostly a hyped up gimmick to sell hula hoops? Probably so. 😝
I'm not believing it's really any better than any other boring excercise.. except for the fun factor and I do feel like there is a mental focus/meditative aspect to it.
I doing it until I get college girl abs.

Back
Top Bottom