Is this a good idea for a rp?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They walked in the office and handed the slip in and were told to wait in chairs. Dylan casually walked over and sat down looking at the wall Ok lets talk now! Aren't you so glad you have me to keep you company? Adrian asked No Dylan answered coldly.

Wintent sat in the last chair as far as she could get from Dylan and the jock. You should seriously go and beat that jock to a bloddy pulp...or you could let me do it if you just let me out now isnt that the idea!? Shanta asked. That would be great but no... Aww your no fun!

Dylan walked in sat down without invitation, he had also been here plenty of times- though it was usually good things the principal congregating him on that last game or scoring the highest in the state in that last test, the principal looked shocked to see Dylan "So tell me what happened..." He started slowly...

Dylan walked in sat down without invitation, he had also been here plenty of times- though it was usually good things the principal congregating him on that last game or scoring the highest in the state in that last test, the principal looked shocked to see Dylan "So tell me what happened..." He started slowly...

Wintent didn't know of she should start but went ahead any way,"Well today in gym I wad standing by the pool and this bafoon *points to jock* desides to push me in so he *points to Dylan* helps me out of the pool," Wintent said leaving out the part of which Dylan pushed thee jock in. He probably wouldn't belive me he never does...

Wintent didn't know of she should start but went ahead any way,"Well today in gym I wad standing by the pool and this bafoon *points to jock* desides to push me in so he *points to Dylan* helps me out of the pool," Wintent said leaving out the part of which Dylan pushed thee jock in. He probably wouldn't belive me he never does...

(Why are you doing the * for actions? Why don't you say She (insert action)?)

"Yes but I also pushed him in the pool to." Dylan said casually leaning back.

(Why are you doing the * for actions? Why don't you say She (insert action)?)

"Yes but I also pushed him in the pool to." Dylan said casually leaning back.

(Because I feel like it.*Runs off into the sunset with Guy.*)

Wintent nodded.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom