Is this a good idea for a rp?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dylan got up and strolled past her casually. "Nice speech there." Jake walked up to him mocking him "You should become president." He said with a mocking smile. "Thanks." Dylan said unglazed by his taunting "It's great to know I have your support to!" He flashed a smile.

Wintent ignored them and walked back to the gym.

Last edited:
Wintent stood away from everyone making sure she could see the jovks and what do ya know tgey where glaring at her.

Angel waited for the teachers instructions.Matarhi was begging to come out. Angels long, wavy white hair, went down her back like a waterfall, making all the freaky jocks stare at her. She glared at them and they totally backed off, looking at other girls.

(Oh water can't send you a link but the Gumi x Lem song is called a cat's life is only once (or something like that I swear you will die of the cuteness!) have you seen the kagerou project songs? I know you already have seen imagination forest but you should see the rest like transparent answer youll like cry have you read the kagerou day manga? Mary is so cutee!! I totally ship Seto x Mary!)

(Ok. Didn't you show me transparent answer? I want to read the manga.)

Back
Top Bottom