Human RP 2 *i created the OP so don’t say this is a copy of the Original human RP*

Name: Cindy
Description: pretty long red hair always worn in a plait with crystal blue eyes and fair skin
Personality: quiet, her mood changes like that, she is funny she is a fantastic dressage rider (horse rider) she has a horse named Cinnamon
Family: two younger twin brothers and a mother
Other: she is new to the town

Name: Ella
Description: Medium length dark brown straightened hair, some freckles, and blue eyes. Very simple makeup. For sports, she an equestrian and a dancer (cuz those are the only sports i know lol)
Personality: Introverted, sweet, fairly average, smart, friendly but can be overprotective. Needs her alone time, but enjoys some social things.
Family: tbd or open
Other: tbd or open

Name: Lara
Description: she hasn’t short light brown hair and dark green hazel eyes
Personality: she has a very short temper, often engages in fist fights
Family: 2 older sisters and one younger sister (her and her sisters are foster children)
Other:

Description: Medium length dark brown straightened hair, some freckles, and blue eyes. Very simple makeup. For sports, she an equestrian and a dancer (cuz those are the only sports i know lol)
Personality: Introverted, sweet, fairly average, smart, friendly but can be overprotective. Needs her alone time, but enjoys some social things.
Accepted

Would you like to make a 12 or 13 year old to be friends with Cindy, Lara or Vivian

Back
Top Bottom