Human RP 2 *i created the OP so don’t say this is a copy of the Original human RP*

Butterscotchbitesfinger

Enabler
5 Years
Nov 2, 2018
NSW Australia
Please read first:
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Hi guys, the original Human RP has officially died so I started this one in the hopes we could possibly create new charries and a whole new RP. A few rules of my own:
1) if it’s not your charrie you can NOT act them so you may only act you’re own
2) don’t RP till accepted
3) if your going to fight/argue/bicker do it on a pm I will not have this ruined by arguments
4) have fun RPing and make everyone included

Okay new town this time it’s set Kansas USA. (Sorry is I get settings and stuff wrong I am in AU)
The town is very small and well hidden it’s a town called Frian (I know creepy weird name). You can
A) be a country kid- so you have only ever lived in the countryside your family are all in the country
B) be someone from another country that moved to Frian- so e.g you lived in AU and moved to a new country (USA)
C) you’ve lived in City and just moved to the county- so eg you lived in New York and just moved here your like all over Instagram and Facebook and the latest trends so your one of those popular kids

So form...:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Family:
Other:

Enjoy!
Tagging a few peeps
@OldEnglishGameBantam33 @PollyGirl21 @puffypoo @HuffleClaw @Clubber1234 @SongBaby33

Back
Top Bottom