HUMAN RP!

“T-t-that’s Jade Flies” Isabelle pulled a face with a growl “my x best friend”
River nodded slowly, momentarily mentally questioning how solid this mission was, but shook the thought away, if it would show Isabelle that she wasn't going to betray her at a flip of a coin, then she was down for it. "Okay. Which one of us are gonna talk to her first?"

River nodded slowly, momentarily mentally questioning how solid this mission was, but shook the thought away, if it would show Isabelle that she wasn't going to betray her at a flip of a coin, then she was down for it. "Okay. Which one of us are gonna talk to her first?"
“I will” Isabelle said holding her head high, “actually you do it” Isabelle whimpers

“I will” Isabelle said holding her head high, “actually you do it” Isabelle whimpers
River suddenly strutted forward, deliberately positioning herself beside Jade Flies so both Olivia and Jade would take notice of her. "So, I hear you're the 'cool' kids around here, aye? And happen to also be the kids who bullied one Miss. Greywick?"

River suddenly strutted forward, deliberately positioning herself beside Jade Flies so both Olivia and Jade would take notice of her. "So, I hear you're the 'cool' kids around here, aye? And happen to also be the kids who bullied one Miss. Greywick?"
Jade blanched and took off abandoning Olivia. Olivia smirked “so? Who the heck are you and what do you care?”

Jade blanched and took off abandoning Olivia. Olivia smirked “so? Who the heck are you and what do you care?”
Olivia grinned cruelly.
Three girls, Rachel, Kate and Madison had cornered Issy and were pushing her. @RiverStorm
“Don’t you need to save your friend?” Olivia grinned. Isabelle smacked Madison square in the nose, she was fed up with being pushed around, immediately the other two backed off, as did Madison

Olivia grinned cruelly.
Three girls, Rachel, Kate and Madison had cornered Issy and were pushing her. @RiverStorm
“Don’t you need to save your friend?” Olivia grinned. Isabelle smacked Madison square in the nose, she was fed up with being pushed around, immediately the other two backed off, as did Madison
River smiled manically, glaring at the other girl. "Oh, who am I? River's the name. And I care because-- Oh, because I just do." She sent a glance in Isabelle's direction, not letting her face turn from Olivia. "Looks like she can handle herself." She said amusedly, letting her eyes settle on Olivia once more.

Back
Top Bottom