HUMAN RP!

Jen opened the basement door. Tears streaked down her red, puffy, face. Her chocolate brown pigtails swished as she walked over to an old broom cupboard. When she walked up to it she paused before opening the door and brushed the dust off the door knob. A violin case sat there with the old brooms and mops. She took the violin and took it out of the case. The words Summer Carver were burned into the violin wood in swirly writing. She stroked the writing then started to play.

Jen just slipped into the music and she closed her eye. A feeling of calm, bravery, and peace poured over her like a trance. When she opened them, the world looked more beutiful and she felt more capable of anything. Suddenly she heard her father knock on the door. She quickly slipped the violin into its case and hid it in the broom cobbord that no one opened. Spiderwebs coated the mops and brooms. “I thought I heard something in here,” said her father a tall man dress in a suit. His expression was impossible to read. It was like trying to tell what a wall was thinking. “You might have heard me moving the…” Jen spotted a chair in the corner. “The chair,” she said pointing in its direction. “It was in my way,”

Jen opened the basement door. Tears streaked down her red, puffy, face. Her chocolate brown pigtails swished as she walked over to an old broom cupboard. When she walked up to it she paused before opening the door and brushed the dust off the door knob. A violin case sat there with the old brooms and mops. She took the violin and took it out of the case. The words Summer Carver were burned into the violin wood in swirly writing. She stroked the writing then started to play.

Jen just slipped into the music and she closed her eye. A feeling of calm, bravery, and peace poured over her like a trance. When she opened them, the world looked more beutiful and she felt more capable of anything. Suddenly she heard her father knock on the door. She quickly slipped the violin into its case and hid it in the broom cobbord that no one opened. Spiderwebs coated the mops and brooms. “I thought I heard something in here,” said her father a tall man dress in a suit. His expression was impossible to read. It was like trying to tell what a wall was thinking. “You might have heard me moving the…” Jen spotted a chair in the corner. “The chair,” she said pointing in its direction. “It was in my way,”
Why is she crying?

Back
Top Bottom