Humane Society to stop shipping of Baby Chicks (Look out Hatcheries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"""As to slaughtering animals, I am with the organization on that one. I have seen the videos of mass production slaughter of chickens, and the callous nature of the people forced to do it is something that has haunted me. There are other methods than the controlled atmosphere, including an electric water bath, that is very efficient, BUT it must be done correctly, and a well know chicken restaurant is under a lot of fire now, cause they turned down the voltage in order to save moeny, and they were scalding live birds. """

Ok I have to jump in here with a bit of Logic.
Think about what you think you are seeing.
How many times have you seen videos made by these people?
How many times have you seen 1, 2 ,3, people?
Interesting that a major egg producer only has 1 to 3 people working?
where are the rest of the workers , you know the extra 100 or so people that work there on a daily basis>? you know the ones sweeping the floor, the ones cleaning cages, moving birds from on place to another?
Why do you only see a few people why not show all of them if you want to convince people things are as bad as they claim they are.

YOU ARE SEEING ONLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE.
in other words these videos are made for one purpose and one purpose only, to create controversy and to line the HU$ pockets PETA Pocket$ etc.
Usually you have one person doing all the videos and 2 or 3 people doing vicious things to animals, ok so again where are the people who should be intervening in this bahavior>?
tell me IF you worked there and saw this type of behavior would you stand off to the side and watch , hell no you would be jumping up and kicking some major assets.

Most of those vidios were shot after hours , you can tell by the lack of workers available and using prop players supplied by what ever Org decided to shoot the video

After multiple reports and rule violations, it is now time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom