thumbsup.gif

Quote:
You all are darling
gig.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
at least mine is
gig.gif
I would NEVER use anything other than dear or darling but a few ladies on another thread have all sorts of d words they use
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

I still vote Ether on this one, It used to be an anesthetic. I've heard from PEOPLE that had it used on them back in the day and they say you feel warm, then kinda hot, then nothing. You don't suffocate them, and it's over quickly.

I had to use this on a full grown hen recently after a coyote punctured her lung. She was gone within about 15 seconds. She did flap around AFTER she passed (muscle spasms, you typically see this in every animal) but her actual passing was calm. I did make sure I had a stethoscope on her to make sure. I used to work for a vet, so I like to be clear.

Everyone has different methods. Everyone has different views on what is humane. Calling people psychos because they care enough to ask and offer is pretty rude. IMO--freezing is about the least humane, next to letting it sit there and suffer. THAT is painful and cruel to me.

Its so difficult to put a little defensless animal down no matter what the reason. I can identify with the poisters here that say a little prayer.Ibelieve very strongly in continuing lifes energy so when I like to dig up one of my yard plants and bury the small animal and replant the yard plant over it. This makes me feel that the little guy didn't die in vain but went on to provide nourishment and energy to the plant, so continuing the cycle of life. Sorry for everyone who has to suffer such a loss, GOD BLESS

Back
Top Bottom