Humane way to stop mice from invading quail cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Been there, done that.

The immediate solution is putting a layer of small gauge hardwire cloth over the existing cage. Those tiny disease ridden rodents are not only bad for your quails health, but I guarantee they are freaking them out. :(

Buy a small roll of 1/4 hardwire cloth, a pair of snips, zip ties & some cheap rubber bottom gloves. Your problem can be solved in a few simple hours.

Bc I've replied to you several times but I'm tired of it. Especially when you think you can say people have hard heads, when you are the one INSISTING you just let loose rodents in somebodys LIVING quarters. You are attracting the mice with your bird feed, its your job to get rid of them. That does NOT mean re-locating them. That means killing them. Mice reproduce like crazy, dont worry, replacements for the damned things will be born in a few seconds

Bc I've replied to you several times but I'm tired of it. Especially when you think you can say people have hard heads, when you are the one INSISTING you just let loose rodents in somebodys LIVING quarters. You are attracting the mice with your bird feed, its your job to get rid of them. That does NOT mean re-locating them. That means killing them. Mice reproduce like crazy, dont worry, replacements for the damned things will be born in a few seconds
Listen, I don't want u getting a heart-attack over this so relax. It's not that serious. The problem is that u're just so dead-set on making me deal with this YOUR way when there are other ways of fixing it. Also u are not taking into consideration my strong beliefs when it comes to inflicting pain or torture to another creature, albeit a mouse. So, if anyone here's a hard-head it's u my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom