Humidaire Model 50

swheat

The Bantam Barn
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
I am trying to locate any information about this Humidaire Model # 50 incubator. Anyone know anything about it or where I might download any info. I have tried searches and haven't come up with much.
Anyone have any idea how much one is worth in very good condition.
thanks in advance
smile.png

Steve

Hey Steve, Welcome to BYC. I don't know about the bator your asking about but just glad to see you on board. How are your silkies and cochins doing.? Julie B

Hi Julie
The silkies are doing great. How are yours doing?
Have you been showing any? I went to one last month , my Buff silkie hen got Ch.FeatherLeg twice!
I am so proud of her.

I haven't shown since the fall. Take a look at my website and you can see some of mine. I also just posted some on Raising Chicks section of this board that I took today. I have some awesome blacks and blues growing up. I have a great buff roo and pullet from Bobbi Porto that i am trying to hatch some chicks from.

Julie
Looks like you are off to a great start. Those Buff silkies look very nice. good luck with them. Hope to see you at the fall shows.

Steve, I would also like to welcome you, a fellow Alabamian to BYC. I checked out your website and I love your birds. I live on the opposite side of the State on the AL/GA/TN state line. I tried Cuckoo Silkies last year but I decided that I don't have enough years left to get them to where I want them to be. You are doing a good job with yours.

As to your incubator question. I wish I had some answers for you. I am not at all familiar with that brand. Good Luck with your search for answers.

Steve did you ever get any info on the Humidaire # 50? I am looking for a manual or someone that knows how to use this thing. Thanks Mary

Back
Top Bottom