Hunting dog needs home in MT

Quote:
Thank you for posting that link! Those are wonderful photos. The ones with the larger, more filled out dogs look exactally like Mac. His registered name is Maximus!

Chicken women, Great! We are in Conrad. Do you know where that is? We are 55 miles from Greatfalls. If you want to meet him, let me know. He has a wondeful temperment. He does not jump and is very well trained. He is also house trained and crate trained. We live in the country with no fences and he has never ran off, even in the begining. Yes he is fixed and like I posted earlier him and our female dog get along great.

Dang it!! I wish I was closer!!!
barnie.gif

Good Morning Vicki and Lori. DH and I talked about it last night. If Lori would like Mac we could meet you in Great Falls. If anything so you could meet him and we could meet you. By the way Vickiinmomtana e-mailed me yesterday asking if I had met you yet. She said you are super nice! Its always nice to know when someone says nice things about us!

Also Vicki, DH said he flew a dog from MT to Alaska a few years ago and it was under $100. He said he would be willing to split that with you. We just want Mac to be with nice people that appreciate him and can spend time with him. He is such a sweetie and loves to just be with his family. He got attached to us rather quickly, so I would think he would take to someone else pretty fast too. It might take a wee bit longer this time around. Poor thing has to be confused.

Anyway ladies, no pressure just a couple of ideas. Please if anyone knows of anybody that would make a great home let me know. Thank you.

I will touch base with you sometime next week as I am crazy busy baking etc. I have a house full on Thursday 1

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving !
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom