Wow, y'all this thread is 4 years old :eek:
Time flies when you are dazed and confused. :p

Did we get another update on your house? I think Hayden said a couple of roof tiles, but everything else was fine. No flooding is the important part.

Did you integrate the wild chickens into your yard or did you return them to their tree?

Time flies when you are dazed and confused. :p

Did we get another update on your house? I think Hayden said a couple of roof tiles, but everything else was fine. No flooding is the important part.

Did you integrate the wild chickens into your yard or did you return them to their tree?
We had a 50 year put on after Katrina, and lost a lot of shingles in Zeta (still fighting with the insurance company). Lost most of the back and top of the roof shingles in Ida and still waiting for a blue tarp. Lost the back and side privacy fence. If we get major rain in this one, there will probably be water in the house, possibly sheet rock on the floor. No flooding. It's pretty bad due to this up coming hurricane.
I am keeping the banty hen and her chick, they have not been intergrated yet, due to all the weather problems.

I think part St. Charles and part Tangipahoa parish, the Lake is called Maurepas, does that help any? Could be St. John and Tangipahoa not positive
The Lake directly north of N. Orleans is Pontchartrain. West of there is Maurepas. They are roughly claimed by the bordering parishes.
They were an international border at one time and a few battles fought on them.

Back
Top Bottom