Husband question incubator

What a good guy!! OK, maybe you didn't pay perfect attention to everything she said about the incubator, but when push came to shove, you remembered the most important thing, check with BYC!!! ...So you manned up and asked a question or two, and now you can go and tell her all is well, or as best as you can make it, so her BP can stay calm knowing this ONE thing at least is all ok.

hugs.gif

Best wishes for both of you, and tell her all her BYC friends say hi!

You are an awesome guy. Look at the effort you're putting into keeping your family happy. What a great Dad you are going to be!!! Is this your first child? Wow, you need to be teaching compassion classes to other men.
I wish you, your wife and your child-to-be (and all your children) all the health and happiness yoiu can stand. (and your little chickies, too!)
You deserve a pat on the back and you wife deserves a kiss.
Blessed be your family!

ETA: you don't like have a single brother that's just like you, do you?
smile.png

Last edited:
I came checking on this before I go to work.

I heard her mention BYC HUNDREDS of times that's why I came looking for it, please don't tell her! She will never let me live up to it! She will torture me for LIFE if she finds out I gutted out into coming onto here to "understand her language." I kinda have no choice, rather interested or not, into taking care of the incubator cuz If I don't, only god knows how ticked her temper gets while pregnant, she doesn't have much of a temper while NOT pregnant!
somad.gif
hide.gif

Her blood pressure doesn't stay high or low, it keeps going up and down and won't stablize which can be harmful to both her and the baby. Causes stress to the baby but can lead her to having a heart attack. Once she is out of the hospital, it's STRICT bedrest for her.

No this is our 4th child. We already have 1 boy and 2 girls (4, 3, and 1 years old). Currently 2 are in school and the baby stays with my mom while Im at work. AFter school the 2 stay with a neighbor until I get home from work.

Now I have to figure out what is wrong with the camera. Some reason the battery dies within MINUTES of putting them in and they are BRAND new batteries. If I don't get pictures of the hatchlings for her, things won't look pretty!

if you have a cell phone with a camera try using that. you are doing a great job and i know the tension is great in your family right now and the last thing you want to do is get her upset.. you should tell her you talked to byc for help .. it will put her at ease and let her know you pay attention to what she talks about..good luck with the all the babies.. yours and hers lol.. praying for a great outcome!

you should tell her you talked to byc for help

True, because she's going to find out anyway!
lol.png
Next time she comes on here, she's going to be able to read everything you wrote... just consider this a warning! (P.S. There's still time to edit!)
lau.gif

I think she's probably going to be quite pleased with you. You are doing just right.
big_smile.png

YEah, like I said, you "Manned UP!" and didn't "Gut out." Courage isn't having NO fear, it's doing what needs to be done in the FACE of fear!!!

You better tell her up front, and turn it into humor! We'll all back you up cause we think you're doing a great job. If she knows how much you care, maybe not so much about the chicks, but the fact that you know SHE cares about them, she'll get all mushy and give you a big hug. Trust me, she knows you tune some details out about certain things... like hatching chicks. Point is, you're figuring it out for her sake.
wink.png

I agree with what everyone already said. If my hubby ever got on BYC to help me out, I'd probably tease him about it, since he makes fun of me for spending so much time on here myself... but I'd secretly be very happy and proud of him for "biting the bullet" and getting the job done!

He has actually already searched the internet for information about building incubators for me, so I already know he supports my "insane" projects, whether or not he totally understands them.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom