Husband's Coming Home Tonight!!

AlienChick

Crowing
Apr 9, 2010
Glasgow, KY
My husband has been working in CO for the past four weeks.
He has NO IDEA that we are the proud parents of 20 baby chicks.
big_smile.png

I pick him up from the airport tonight.
He will be SO SURPRISED!!!!!
ep.gif

I will let you know how it goes!

I say he is going to say
barnie.gif
than
th.gif
Good luck hope all goes well. Congratulations on the new babies. Let us know how it goes.
hide.gif

Brought my hubby home last night.
As he walked thru the sunroom toting his luggage, he noticed the red light and the huge cage/brooder.
His eyes got big and he got a huge smile on his face and exclaimed "OMG!"
ep.gif

Then he paused to take it all in and said, "I guess I REALLY gotta go build that chicken coop, now."

D.gif

Yep!
yippiechickie.gif

Too funny!

My hubby works offshore and just came home from Africa to 15 new babies and 10 more next week, he is fascinated with the 2 little banty Cochins and thinks the RSL are just the cutest things! His fav of our current chicks is a little 6 week old Brown leghorn/BSL roo, he has named him DinoRoo, he really did look prehistoric when he was hatched and is our first ever to hatch here.

Hubby now just laughs, he never knows what new he will come home to, glad he has a great sense of humor!!

Mine would come home, act mad, then spend the night sleeping with them to be sure they are OK, Men try to act like they don't have those soft hearts, but they do. At least mine does, only problem, ours were to arrive today or tomorrow and last night I made chicken for dinner, He came in and said he has decided he isn't going to eat chicken anymore since we are getting the babies. He said "It just wouldn't be right"

terry's chicks :

Mine would come home, act mad, then spend the night sleeping with them to be sure they are OK.

How sweet!

terry's chicks :

. . . last night I made chicken for dinner, He came in and said he has decided he isn't going to eat chicken anymore since we are getting the babies. He said "It just wouldn't be right"

Awwwwww....

.​

Back
Top Bottom