Hybrid Pheasants

Pics
Here's some of my new findings.
15135861_10154530578241210_9022831409249025218_n.jpg
male.jpg

Not only do these 2 hybrids look uniquely stunning, but they're also fertile and very sexually active just like pure-breed males.The most amazing part is that the second hybrid's tail outshines both his father's and the male one's of his mother's breed.Both the length and the width are way more remarkable compared to pure breeds.It's said that the owner is trying to bring out more since such tail feathers are eagerly wanted and very marketable!
The best are yet to come,tho!I had come across lots of extremely rare hybrids before I got interested in this topic.I have seen metallic copper Rooster with multicolor comb,Pheasant with pink patches of plumage,yellow Fireback,hybrid Silver Pheasant that crows very well,argus ×Crested argus,which display both its wings and tail during courtship…….
Undoubtedly,one could have endless fortune and become well-renowned worldwide with jawdropping masterpiece(Pheasant breeds that defy most people's belief ) if he figured out the hidden secrets of these beautiful creatures as many as possible.
Sounds absurd?You'll never know without paying your efforts and giving it all you got.

Bravo, :thumbsupmuch better than Silver pheasant, but can we see more, like those real unique and bizarre ones?I ordered a Koklass with bluish grey fantail recently (gonna arrive on July 1st )and will put it into different pheasant groups to get some hybrids.Id like to perform AI if necessary and fertility is unqualified.Gonna post some amazing pics here as soon as I get hybrid chicks hatch

Bravo, :thumbsupmuch better than Silver pheasant, but can we see more, like those real unique and bizarre ones?I ordered a Koklass with bluish grey fantail recently (gonna arrive on July 1st )and will put it into different pheasant groups to get some hybrids.Id like to perform AI if necessary and fertility is unqualified.Gonna post some amazing pics here as soon as I get hybrid chicks hatch

IMG_20190625_183255.jpg
IMG_20190625_183307.jpg
IMG_20190625_183328.jpg
IMG_20190625_183404.jpg
IMG_20190625_183439.jpg
IMG_20190625_183426.jpg
Here's some screenshots of my ordered Koklass. Also gonna raise some temmincks Tragopan and Blue Eared this year and cross them with 15 different existing species next year.

mmexport1561815555886.jpg

New mute pheasant breed,also got a few metalic blue and extremely unique-looking mute pheasant cocks. Gonna cross them with Japanese green pheasant and zebra-striped pheasant as soon as the females are ready for laying eggs.

Back
Top Bottom