Hysterical whining pup...update on page 2

I'm with Snuggle - I can't believe he isn't on a stronger pain med. And NSAID just won't cut post-op. And Ace is a tranq, not a pain aid. Additionally, when given under stressed conditions, Ace can acutally amplify the stress.

Poor baby! Poor you! I would call and ask for a real pain med over the phone.

also- we have a chiweenie- and she just is a talker- taht needs more holding and belly rubbing than any 1 human can provide.Not a think wrong with her

I'm with Snugglepup, I think the dog is in pain.
sad.png

Ok so we just got back from the vet..he got his stiches takin out.....but yesterday i let him have a bit to much exercise and he was having spasms all night last night. It got so bad that he came after me and bit my arm, bit my mom while she was holding him and bit me in the face when I was trying to calm him down....today when we went to the vet he took another x-ray and said he can't see anything that is wrong and that he is going to whine a little and he is going to have involuntary mucsel spasms. He also said he is just extra sensitive and that since I pick him up when he whines and let him lay across me, that he is probably whining so much at every little thing he feels because he wants me to pick him up.

Thanks for everyones help I'll keep you updated

Back
Top Bottom