I’m already a crazy chicken lady!

Macintire96

Chirping
Apr 5, 2020
So I did my research, bought all my supplies and I’m sitting here waiting for everything to arrive. My coop ( Formex large coop) from this site comes in July and my run ( Omlet) will be here in August. I bought everything. I mean everything. Toys, several feeders and water items. I even made a swing and several perches. I Also made a chicken playground. I don’t even thinK I’ll be able to get chickens in August . Fingers crossed. I want to get them from this site. I want Everything set up and ready. I’m getting chicks most likely and the brooder is ready to go but I don’t want there to be a problem with shipping etc. so I’m waiting till everything is here and ready to go. I’m so excited to experience owning chicken! I’m driving my family nuts! I got my stand today and you would of thought I won the lottery! I wish ! I could buy more chicken stuff! Just wanted to talk to people who get my excitement! I’m in Red Lion Pa. so glad to be a part of this group! Thanks for listening

So I did my research, bought all my supplies and I’m sitting here waiting for everything to arrive. My coop ( Formex large coop) from this site comes in July and my run ( Omlet) will be here in August. I bought everything. I mean everything. Toys, several feeders and water items. I even made a swing and several perches. I Also made a chicken playground. I don’t even thinK I’ll be able to get chickens in August . Fingers crossed. I want to get them from this site. I want Everything set up and ready. I’m getting chicks most likely and the brooder is ready to go but I don’t want there to be a problem with shipping etc. so I’m waiting till everything is here and ready to go. I’m so excited to experience owning chicken! I’m driving my family nuts! I got my stand today and you would of thought I won the lottery! I wish ! I could buy more chicken stuff! Just wanted to talk to people who get my excitement! I’m in Red Lion Pa. so glad to be a part of this group! Thanks for listening
We are new to this as well and we too, are crazy chicken people!! Our babies are now 5 weeks old and just moved out to their coop. We want to give them the most possible to play with. What kind of toys do you have for yours? We put a swing in the run area as well as some branches for roosts outside and they love everything. We find 2 of them swinging at a time!! What do you have in their playground too?

We are new to this as well and we too, are crazy chicken people!! Our babies are now 5 weeks old and just moved out to their coop. We want to give them the most possible to play with. What kind of toys do you have for yours? We put a swing in the run area as well as some branches for roosts outside and they love everything. We find 2 of them swinging at a time!! What do you have in their playground too?
I used branches and parachute rope and made a hanging perch. Looks sorta like a latter. I also made a t pee out of the same branches etc. I’m also in the beginning of making something that looks sorta like you’d hang laundry out on. I also saw a lot on Pinterest using stumps etc. different levels. I can’t wait to have chickens. Lol watch I’ll have everything set up and won’t be able to get chickens till next year! I want everything set up for them.

I used branches and parachute rope and made a hanging perch. Looks sorta like a latter. I also made a t pee out of the same branches etc. I’m also in the beginning of making something that looks sorta like you’d hang laundry out on. I also saw a lot on Pinterest using stumps etc. different levels. I can’t wait to have chickens. Lol watch I’ll have everything set up and won’t be able to get chickens till next year! I want everything set up for them.
Thanks, I will check out Pinterest. Why do you have to wait until next year to get your chicks?

Back
Top Bottom