I’m backkkkk

Muddyacreshomestead

In the Brooder
Feb 22, 2018
Newport, North Carolina
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

Definitely not new to chickens or other backyard birds, we were on hiatus in DC for a few years (thanks to the military) but we are home now and regrowing our flock

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

8 mottled English orpingtons, 2 Sebastopol geese (and 13 eggs on the baton) 4 ducks and a turkey

(3) What breeds do you have?
Mottled English orpingtons, Muscovy, royal palm

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
I was a member years ago but upon return was unable to log in (couldn’t find my username or a way to retrieve so I’m starting over)

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Gardening, animals, wood working, vinyl cutting, custom tumblers and lots of sewing. Are kids a hobby? Because there’s 3 of them running around too.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

We have a dog, a cat, a parrot and a menagerie in the yard.

4047f40167ec302391193fdf642646b7.gif
sSig_welcome4.gif

TO BYC​

Greetings and welcome back to BYC and flock ownership! So glad you rejoined us after moving back home and getting back into chickens. There's a wealth of info, knowledge and experience shared in the multitude of threads. Browse around and see what interesting stuff you can find. By all means post away when the desire strikes you, especially if you have questions (provide as much detail/info as possible and pictures truly help)... With all the great folks here, generally someone will respond in no time at all. Please make yourself at home!

Hope you enjoy the site!

Back
Top Bottom