I’m devistated

Yes all flock! The purple bag lol!
She’s doing somewhat better today I feed her 3 times a day. Tomorrow my actual tube feeder comes in the mail. Poops are looking great doesn’t appear to be loosing weight, I’ll keep at it
If she's able to eat on her own, then I would not tube feed her. Tube feeding is only used when a bird is unable to eat themselves.

She's doing a little better, see if she continues to improve with you separating her to eat on her own along with vitamin therapy.

She didn’t eat on her own so I still tube fed her. She messes with her feed, so it’s all over the place. Her limp is there still. I just got her the b complex pill, all I had was b 12 paste. So I’ll give it awhile, she doesn’t mind the tube feeding. At least she isn’t loosing weight and her droppings are normal with no bile. That’s really reassuring
Where are you keeping her?
Does she not have access to feed free choice during the day?

Try making her feed into a wet mash if she's strewing it all over the place. Soak a small amount of All Flock feed in water for about 20 minutes, let it soak up the water and feed it at about the consistency of oatmeal.

You want her to eat on her own.

Does she have enough space in confinement to move about?

Hard to know if she's suffering from injury or disease. Often all you can do is ensure they are eating/drinking well and give supportive care through vitamin therapy.

If you lose her, having a necropsy performed will give you the most information as to the cause of her decline.

It’s her hock joint that’s swollen. I’ll have to research this.

Maybe it’s a slipped tendon! I’m going to go feel and wrap it. I’m also going to sprinkle anti biotics in the food I’m feeding her.

She’s not eating or drinking, I’m still feeding her. She pecks through the food And makes a mess though. Do you think if I was to sprinkle in an antibiotic it would be helpful?
Please get some clear photos of the back of the joint.

Is there oozing of the joint?

I wouldn't sprinkle anything. If I were going to administer and antibiotic, then I would give the correct dose for the required amount of time.
What antibiotic do you have? I may be able to help you with dosing.

I'm trying to determine your ammonia level that your chickens are dealing with. From what you've mentioned of your routine I can see your chickens developing issues.

As for the feed, my concerns would be mold developing around there feed stations exposure to it can be dangerous for chickens.

But since I don't know much of how your maintaining it. I can only hope you can maybe be more proactive in these instances. Just trying to help.
I have two windows inside my coop that I keep open about 4 inches. It provides nice ventilation . There isn’t much build up of poop inside the coop. When I head out I’ll snap a picture

I also have a dehumidifier running to pull any moisture to avoid mold

I have been feeding them pellets, oats and scratch grain. I check it often to ensure there is no mold.

Do you have photos of how they are housed - your coop/run set up?

I see she's in a cage right now? Do you have current photos of her and her poop - like from today?

Could she have gotten a foot or leg hung in the cage and injured it?

If she's being kept from feed, then some, maybe most of her problems may be due to lack of eating and drinking.

She's sneezing? Have you added new birds recently?

I'd see that she's eating her chick starter, work on hydration. I'd also give 1/4tablet B-Complex to see if that helps with the legs.

Have you had any testing done to confirm that you are dealing with Marek's? That's always a good idea if possible, this way you know for sure.

Curious what you mean about 3 Rounds of the Vaccine, do you mean 3 Vials of vaccine that you have are waiting to rehydrate come springtime and vaccinate day old chicks?
You have a brooder where the chicks can be quarantined away from others so they are not exposed to the virus for a couple of weeks right?

And this pullet is your breeding program? What are your goals?
Her poop looks normal, I cought it early. Normal urates no green bile.

No I have not added new birds. My problems came about when I added two ayam ceramies to my flock last spring. I did isolate them for a month.

I’ll start the b complex today! For now she has rooster booster vitamins and electrolytes in her water.

I have not gotten testing done, I’m going all off observation and research. I could be totally wrong!

Yes rehydrate come spring when and if I hatch more :)

I put my chickens in my shed so they are away from one another. I have solar light in there for them.

My end goal is to have the coolest looking Fibro Easter egger out there!!

As for the cage, it’s not in the coop, it was only in there for a couple hours yesterday as I got her other brooder ready. I never keep them in the coop.

Attachments

• 1F911FF6-E5B0-400E-881F-A809F50ACCEF.jpeg
    1F911FF6-E5B0-400E-881F-A809F50ACCEF.jpeg
    783.6 KB · Views: 17
  • A2B45721-41C1-42C2-9839-AB6DC7D6609A.jpeg
    A2B45721-41C1-42C2-9839-AB6DC7D6609A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • BF9B6F68-8CDE-4B6B-B180-101D4A8E21BB.jpeg
    BF9B6F68-8CDE-4B6B-B180-101D4A8E21BB.jpeg
    557.1 KB · Views: 13
  • A73AA90B-38BB-4DC7-AD9F-1CF6A833DCEC.jpeg
    A73AA90B-38BB-4DC7-AD9F-1CF6A833DCEC.jpeg