I’m really disappointed, please help.

Yes I only ever had incubators with top holes so I just towel wrapped the bottom. I know trying to sleep tonight is out of the question I'm sure you will be checking every hour.
That’s exactly what’s gonna happen. You already know the struggle! I’m only on day 16 so tomorrow and the next day is where the real stress starts to set in if nothing happens. Right now I’m walking around stressed. I wish quail eggs weren’t so dark. I’d candle them to see if they are alive

That’s exactly what’s gonna happen. You already know the struggle! I’m only on day 16 so tomorrow and the next day is where the real stress starts to set in if nothing happens. Right now I’m walking around stressed. I wish quail eggs weren’t so dark. I’d candle them to see if they are alive
Yes my problems always started when I raised my humidity I had to baby sit it every hour

In most still air incubators the heat flows from pulling air from the bottom and exits the top. You block the bottom and you won’t have that flow. It’s a completely different story with incubators that have a fan. Do not block all the holes on top or bottom. Maybe start with plugging only one or two holes on top.

Back
Top Bottom