I’m spoiled

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by hlhutchinson, Mar 10, 2018.

1. hlhutchinson

hlhutchinson Songster

Aug 26, 2015
    Casper Wyo
    My husband made me a cabinet next to my coop just for chicken stuff. Unfortunately I choose a perfect height that my 7 year old and his head are about the same. Poor kid hit his head on the corner of it
    061A4F5C-11D6-4EC1-A865-CC0EF7C0DCC4.jpeg
    Maybe I should have my hubby put bumpers on the corner :)

Chickem707 and ChickNanny13 like this.
  2. ChickenGoesRuff

ChickenGoesRuff Songster

Jan 8, 2015
    Iowa
    Lucky you with the chicken cabinet! My stuff gets shoved (aka lost) in the shed, still haven't found my nice new leg bands lol.
    I have a pretty embarrassing chicken coop building story, too. I replaced the door to my chicken coop, went inside to finish up the hinges, forgot that the new door had a lock on the doorknob. The lock was on the outside, I was not. Thankfully I was able to call a family member to come rescue me, but ended up locked in my chicken coop for 45 minutes.

ChickNanny13 likes this.
  3. ChickNanny13

ChickNanny13 Crossing the Road

Jun 23, 2013
    The Big Island/Hawaii
    :lau @ChickenGoesRuff :lau
    Reminds me of the time I got stuck on the roof of my house! The wind blew the aluminum over :confused: Luckily for me the neighbor was home, kept yelling for her & saw her looking for me. Had to tell her "Look up, I'm on the roof" to please call my Dad.

drumstick diva likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: