➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

@KikisGirls If you are going to the store for thermometers, I hear the thermos they sell for fish tanks are very good

Also, this is a water wiggler (clown fish are optional). You keep a thermometer inside it and that thermometer will tell you the temp inside your eggs (or so I hear).

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 8.31.35 AM.png

I finally caught up and am waiting for the news on new chicken Baluts and incubator updates.
I have an old styrofoam still air Little Giant too...I use it for a hatcher.

Wouldn't the liquid nails glue dissolve the styrofoam?

You will need a box or clear plastic tub soon....baby will jump on the rolled towels and disappear on the floor!
Oh I have a cover on top... I know all about them flying out... lol

Lol does he miss it well that and the craptastic weather.
He does miss his cullture. He doesn't miss the rain! He was surprised that we don't get rain everyday. Then he was surprised by how hard it rains when it does! But the biggest surprise was his first visit to the states in '99. Was winter, had just snowed. Son in law asked Bern if he wanted to help shovel us out. Bern replied "What? You have to shovel it? Won't it be melted away by midday?":lau:gig

@KikisGirls If you are going to the store for thermometers, I hear the thermos they sell for fish tanks are very good

Also, this is a water wiggler (clown fish are optional). You keep a thermometer inside it and that thermometer will tell you the temp inside your eggs (or so I hear).

View attachment 1317347
I will look for these.
The therm I had...the now broken one was bought in the fish section.
I had looked in the human/pharmacy section for an old school glass thermometer but couldn't find one. They only have the push the button and wait three seconds electronic ones for humans.
Should I get one of those too?

What's up with thermometers?
Why can't you just buy one and it work right?
Thermometers are stupid.
What happens to normal people who think their thermometer is right when it really is off?

I hate thermometers today.

He does miss his cullture. He doesn't miss the rain! He was surprised that we don't get rain everyday. Then he was surprised by how hard it rains when it does! But the biggest surprise was his first visit to the states in '99. Was winter, had just snowed. Son in law asked Bern if he wanted to help shovel us out. Bern replied "What? You have to shovel it? Won't it be melted away by midday?":lau:gig
:lau
I like him! He is funny!

I will look for these.
The therm I had...the now broken one was bought in the fish section.
I had looked in the human/pharmacy section for an old school glass thermometer but couldn't find one. They only have the push the button and wait three seconds electronic ones for humans.
Should I get one of those too?

What's up with thermometers?
Why can't you just buy one and it work right?
Thermometers are stupid.
What happens to normal people who think their thermometer is right when it really is off?

I hate thermometers today.
Ummm, what's that say under your avatar?:rolleyes::hmm:lau

Just brainstorming different kinds of thermometers, not digital, that you might be able to find relatively easily.

What about an old school outdoor thermometer like one (or both) of these

072397003322lg.jpg
spin_prod_620253001

or a thermometer in the cooking section, a meat thermometer in the water wiggler, or a refrigerator thermometer

rubbermaid-commercial-products-cooking-thermometers-fgthp220ds-64_1000.jpg
View attachment 1317378
Get one of each!:yesss:

Back
Top Bottom