➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

So sad. You two really could have had something special. Ah well, you will always have the egg section. :gig
every time I go to the store, even before this experiment, The Man is always on his phone.
I wonder if I can tell him to join here!

I just about spit out my drink!!! This is hilarious! Imagine how he would describe their meeting... :lau

"You, striking American woman. I casually smoked my cigarette outside the Vietnamese market where I work, awaiting your return. We chatted about Vietnamese delicacies. Did you enjoy the eggs I helped you buy? Tell me what market we met at and I will know it's you."

"Man seeking Woman:
Nice white lady come to my store. She buy balut eggs from counter, and quail eggs.
Very next day she come back and ask about eggs. She buy more duck eggs but not from counter this time.
Week later she is back! Ask egg questions. Buy more balut eggs.
I think she here for me not eggs. If you nice lady who like to eat balut with me please come back to store.
Love, The Man"

"Man seeking Woman:
Nice white lady come to my store. She buy balut eggs from counter, and quail eggs.
Very next day she come back and ask about eggs. She buy more duck eggs but not from counter this time.
Week later she is back! Ask egg questions. Buy more balut eggs.
I think she here for me not eggs. If you nice lady who like to eat balut with me please come back to store.
Love, The Man"
:lau
PURE POETRY!

Back
Top Bottom